1. By visiting or using this Web site in any way, or linking to this Web site, you are entering into an agreement with NAMCO BANDAI Holdings (USA) Inc. ("NBHU") to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. You are also bound by all other applicable laws. This is the entire agreement between you and NBHU relating to this Web site. NBHU has the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NBHU DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH NBHU WISHES THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, NBHU DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) IS ERROR-FREE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT, THAT USE OF SUCH CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEB SITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NBHU BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR BUSINESS ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES BASED ON OR CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED, THE CONTENT OF SUCH WEB SITES, OR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS DERIVED FROM ANY SUCH WEB SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF NBHU HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
4. NBHU controls and operates this Web site from California and makes no representation or warranty that the content of this Web site is appropriate, lawful, or available for use in other geographic locations. If you use this Web site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
5. Links to other Web sites or Internet locations from this Web site have been provided for your convenience only. NBHU does not endorse, sponsor, or approve any of the content of such Web sites or locations. NBHU has no control over any of the Web sites or other Internet locations that you may access through this Web site, and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the content of any such Web sites or locations. If you access any other Web site or Internet locations through this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
6. NBHU owns or has the right to use all of the data, information, text, images, sounds, icons, and other content contained on this Web site (including software and transmissions to this Web site), and the copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, unless otherwise noted. You may review, download, and/or print one copy of the content of this Web site, but you may not make more than one copy of such content, modify it in any way, distribute or transmit it to any other person or company, frame or otherwise display any of the content of this Web site on your own or any other Web site, or make any other use of it. Such copying, modification, distribution or transmission, display, or use would breach this agreement and infringe NBHU's copyrights, copyrights licensed to NBHU, and/or other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to NBHU. If you download software from this Web site, NBHU owns such copy and you are licensed to use it for its intended purpose but may not sell copies of it, modify it, display it, redistribute or transmit it, or use it in any other way. If you download and/or print any content of this Web site, you agree to maintain any and all copyright notices and other notices or statements of proprietary rights appearing on such content. NBHU has no right or authority to authorize you to use, download, print, copy, modify, display, distribute, or transmit any content of any other Web site that you access from this Web site.
7. NAMCO BANDAI Holdings (USA) Inc. and the related logo is a registered trademark of NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
You may not use any of these trademarks or service marks in any way, for example, you may not use any such marks as links to this Web site from other Web sites, or as machine-readable search terms ("metatags").
8. NBHU reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time, without notice, any materials, equipment, specifications, models, products, or services described on this Web site, or the availability thereof. Products, methods, and processes described on this Web site may be covered by U.S. or foreign patents and/or other intellectual property rights.
9. Software made available on this Web site may be subject to United States export control laws. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, North Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Departrnent's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any software made available on this Web site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. If you transmit any information of any kind (including software) to this Web site, you represent, warrant, and agree that you have the unhindered right to do so, that such information does not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other person or company, that such information is not confidential or proprietary to you or any other person or company, that such information does not injure any other person or company, and that NBHU may copy, distribute, modify, display, disclose, obtain intellectual property protection in its own name for, or otherwise use such information (and any ideas embodied therein), and may manufacture, use, and sell products, methods, and processes made therefrom, without restriction, in any way it chooses anywhere in the world, free of charge to NBHU and without acknowledgment of authorship or source. NBHU shall not be liable for any compensation, claims, or damages resulting from any use of any such information, and you agree to defend and hold NBHU harmless with respect to any such compensation, claims, or damages, including attorneys fees.
11. NBHU may review transmissions to this Web site from time to-time, but is under no obligation to do so. NBHU disclaims all responsibility for the content of such transmissions and all liability arising from such content. You may not transmit any inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, or otherwise objectionable information to this Web site. NBHU may remove any transmissions to this Web site at any time. NBHU shall not be liable for any compensation, claims, or damages resulting from any transmissions to this Web site and you agree to defend and hold NBHU harmless with respect to any such compensation, claims, or damages, including attorneys fees.
12. Your obligations under these Terms and Conditions shall continue for as long as you access or use this Web site or use or maintain any of the content (including software) of this Web site or copies thereof You may terminate your obligations at any time by discontinuing your use of this Web site and by destroying all content obtained from it, and all copies thereof.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of California and applicable federal laws, without giving effect to conflicts of laws principles. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, then such portion of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severed here from and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
© 2006 NAMCO BANDAI Holdings (USA) Inc.